Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 9/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Logan Morrison singled in the third inning to push his streak of reaching base safely to 39, which is third most in franchise history. Morrison's string is the third longest in the big leagues this season behind Mark Teixeira (42) and Joey Votto (41).

This is starting to get pretty interesting..would be impressive if Morrison could own the longest such streak in the Majors this season in what would be just over 50 games.

I'll be checking out the Rick Porcello vs Zach Greinke matchup tonight.

Who are you watching?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Well Porcello was dealing through 4 and had a 4 run lead and then gave up 5 in the 5th. Seems like this is always how it goes for him when he has "bad" starts...one big inning gets him.

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
Drew Stubbs HR (20) ... joins 20/25 club as a 25-year-old - just needs to get that AVG up above the .250-range to be a fantasy stud.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
CURTIS GRANDERSLAM!

(well, just a three run HR this time)

Way high off the foul pole in right. Highest I have ever seen a ball hit off a foul pole.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
vwnut13 said:
CURTIS GRANDERSLAM!

Way high off the foul pole in right. Highest I have ever seen a ball hit off a foul pole.

They needed that breathing room.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
zach said:
vwnut13 said:
CURTIS GRANDERSLAM!

They needed that breathing room.

Curtis loves being in the two hole. I know where he'll be next year.