Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Chrome Pushed back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
My shop who I pre-ordered from just wrote me to tell me that the release date was pushed back until 10/6??? Has anyone else heard this?

skrip

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I ordered a box from DA, and it's said release is Oct 10th for a week now. No idea when it changed.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry, but this absolutely pathetic. Nearly every single Topps release has been delayed or pushed back. And not just by days, but by weeks and even months.

They've released what, 8 products this year? And they still can't get stuff out in a timely manner? This is ridiculous. It's obviously a case of no competition leading to laziness

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
Sorry, but this absolutely pathetic. Nearly every single Topps release has been delayed or pushed back. And not just by days, but by weeks and even months.

They've released what, 8 products this year? And they still can't get stuff out in a timely manner? This is ridiculous. It's obviously a case of no competition leading to laziness

I'd much rather have them delay the product a few weeks than be laden with redemption's.

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
according to topps via twitter
OCT 6 is date but they are not sure that date will hold, could move to 10/13 and push update one week
Bowman Chrome was 10/27, but I suspect 11/3

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
brentandbecca said:
OCT 6 is date but they are not sure that date will hold, could move to 10/13 and push update one week

how many cases are you busting of Topps Chrome?

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
markakis8 said:
brentandbecca said:

how many cases are you busting of Topps Chrome?

sadly
lol

Members online

No members online now.