Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is one of the coolest cards you own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It can be anything... oddball, gu, au, base, insert, sketches etc etc. Post scans!

Mine is a 2009 Josh Hamilton sketch card. I actually talked to the artist on facebook. I got it around here somewhere...

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Aside from the two Carlos Gonzalez patch cards I just got in, it is this. It is numbered to 22. Pack pulled as well.
(BTW I am in the process of getting another sweet looking 2007 Carlos Gonzalez patch card)

img081.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, tough choice. I have tons of sketches, oddball stuff, etc.

I'll go with The Rock today.
dwaynerock.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this so I know it's legit. Never seen another patch like it.

DSCN0754.jpg

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
1999 World Series GU Base with dirt stain! (see white base on Jeter for comparison)

ps07.jpg
th_img015.jpg

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
1. 1927 Rink Dink Stamp of Bucky Harris. From what I've been able to gather, these were part of the Winnie Winkle comic strip. Won it in a contest on the BMB... Thanks Moonlight Graham

2. 2002 Prospect Premieres James Loney that he signed and personalized TTM sent to him at Vero Beach. Real personal inscription that shows he took the time to read the letter.

Next time I'm home, I'll get scans of each.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
one day i ran to my local store and got a pack and puleld this:
PRESLEYELVIS.jpg

Then When i left i went to target for some stuff and grabbed a retail pack of the same this and pulled this (Same day!)
MONROEMARILYN.jpg

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
Started to get into sketch cards and found this artist on deviantart. Had him commission me up a sketch. Loved it!

jessica_finch.jpg

Members online

Latest posts