Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fake or Real - you decide!? Ichiro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
I know it gets said a lot in these threads, but it is really sad when pretty much nothing is trust-worthy when it comes to patches. I think I'm skeptical about pretty much everything but a plain white patch.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
ccouch (Chad) said:
I know it gets said a lot in these threads, but it is really sad when pretty much nothing is trust-worthy when it comes to patches. I think I'm skeptical about pretty much everything but a plain white patch.

Thats pretty much it the doubt kills its value.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
monster_collection is the new ID name for what was previously sweet_invitations, who was one of the "pioneers" of fake patches. That was probably 3-4 years ago, when the patches he sold were mostly the 2005 Absolute jersey cards with logo patches. It took awhile before people caught on that they were fake. I didn't start saving scans until after he mostly stopped, which is why I don't have many scans saved of patches that he has sold.

Other cards sold by this seller

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
The patch on that card is a fake - he is a known patch faker.

Ichiro's boobs, on the other hand, are 100% real.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
mrwhitesox30 said:
monster_collection is the new ID name for what was previously sweet_invitations, who was one of the "pioneers" of fake patches. That was probably 3-4 years ago, when the patches he sold were mostly the 2005 Absolute jersey cards with logo patches. It took awhile before people caught on that they were fake. I didn't start saving scans until after he mostly stopped, which is why I don't have many scans saved of patches that he has sold.

Other cards sold by this seller
Thanks for the link, some of those are laughable. I am not sure about the Lee. How is that patch fake with the way the window is. Not sure how you could get the other swatch out and the new fake patch in.

Members online

Latest posts