Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1986 Meadow Gold Milk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
Were these issued in just pint, quart, half gallon and also the same sizes but in chocolate milk variety? Any other variety 2% or 1% only every seem to see pint vitamin D ones. Guess I really want to know is the whole set on chocolate milk or were only some? Same with the other sizes? Any player collector have all the varieties that can share?

some pics of what I'm talking about.

chocomeadow.jpg
halfmeadow.jpg
1986MeadowGoldMilkPint.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
sschauer said:
Were these issued in just pint, quart, half gallon and also the same sizes but in chocolate milk variety? Any other variety 2% or 1% only every seem to see pint vitamin D ones. Guess I really want to know is the whole set on chocolate milk or were only some? Same with the other sizes? Any player collector have all the varieties that can share?

some pics of what I'm talking about.

chocomeadow.jpg
halfmeadow.jpg
1986MeadowGoldMilkPint.jpg

Wow, I have never come across those before. Sorry I can't help, but would like to know the checklist

sschauer

Aug 7, 2008
Covington, KY
wolfmanalfredo said:
sschauer said:

Wow, I have never come across those before. Sorry I can't help, but would like to know the checklist

Here's the list

1 Wade Boggs
2 George Brett
3 Steve Carlton
4 Dwight Gooden
5 Don Mattingly
6 Willie McGee
7 Dale Murphy
8 Cal Ripken
9 Pete Rose
10 Ryne Sandberg
11 Mike Schmidt