Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

POLL: Who will win the World Series

Who is going to win the World Series

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I just want to know what the FCB community thinks right now.

I know it won't happen - but try not to be a frickin' homer....

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
markakis8 said:

I cant see anyone beating the Yankees....I know the starting pitching is a little shaky, however I dont remember seeing this good of offensive squad ever 1-9...EVER! Go Yankees :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
MichaelStanton2010 said:
markakis8 said:

I cant see anyone beating the Yankees....I know the starting pitching is a little shaky, however I dont remember seeing this good of offensive squad ever 1-9...EVER! Go Yankees :lol:

What about the Phillies or the Rangers? I know I root for the Phillies and their offense has been subpar this year, but all it takes is one hot series with that lineup and considering Halladay, Oswalt, and Hamels are 13-0 in 14 starts this month...this have to be looking scary for New York, if they make it to the WS...which I don't think they will...b/c of Texas...

ESPECIALLY if they get Hamilton back, but even without him, I think they could beat NY with Cliff Lee, their magnificent bullpen, and their string of hitters - Young, Hamilton, Vlad, Kinsler, and Cruz...it's going to be a rough road for the Stankees.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
hofautos said:
Rangers in 4

LOL :lol: Yankees vs Phillies! Philly will give the Yanks a run for their $$, however Yankees will take it in 6 or 7. Halladay Oswalt and Hamels is the toughest 1-2-3 in MLB. Last thing I want to see in October is a 4 game sweep WS!

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
All I know is.... it's going to be really, really fun to watch!!

This has been a great baseball season.

And that's coming from an Indians fan! :lol:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Rays vs. Phillies.

Rays win Game 7 with a Dan Johnson 3-run home run in the 11th off of Roy Oswalt who pitched all 11 innings.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Jeff N. said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Last year we had Cliff Lee

This year we have 3 Cliff Lee's

Phils in 5.

This.
It's interesting that the only playoff team (or potential playoff bound team) that doesn't have a Cliff Lee at the top of their rotation is the team that actually has Cliff Lee at the top of their rotation.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm surprised so many people are picking the Rays. I think they are out in the first round. Their lack of offense and their recent shakiness of the rotation sans Price doesn't bode well for them.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
schmidtfan20 said:
Last year we had Cliff Lee

This year we have 3 Cliff Lee's

Phils in 5.

No, you have Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, and Roy Oswalt, they aren't named Cliff Lee, get your facts straight

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well I think the twins have a good enough team this year to make it further in the playoffs. Hope they can reach the world series and possibly take it, but they have to prove their recent playoff track record wrong first

Members online

Latest posts