Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

worked late last nite which I'll take cause there isn't much OT available right now. I had set a snipe of $30 on an 05 Absolute 2 piece patch /25 and got it for a total steal of $11.51 plus shipping. woke up saw I won it for that and was absolutely shocked as one just sold 2 days ago BIN of $49.99 and was hit very quickly. I figured I would be outbid or I would have won it for right at what my snipe was and that it would be my last purchase in that price range for a while..so Im glad I got it for what I did!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Hey all!
We believe we had a tornado touchdown close to us last night. Winds were very high and ripped some trees out of the ground, but no real damage to the community. It was crazy but also very cool to watch.

Hope everyone has a good day and remains safe.
Tom

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! Gotta get the trash out, make coffee and then take Jared on a field trip with his class to the apple orchard. I'll probably see you all in the afternoon.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning. Looks like another visit to the doctors is in store for me, but I really don't wanna go. The neck is giving me fits lately, and I'm having a hard time believing that it's just an arthritis flair up. Been going on for to long now. :(

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Dan, Paul, Darren, Tom, George and Dave!

Hope all is well with all of you. Getting ready for surgery on Monday. Having my left shoulder done. Hopefully it's just a clean up and they will not find anything major, i.e. torn rotator cuff or labrum damage. If all goes well, I will only be in a sling for about a week and depending on my range of motion, may or may not need rehab.

I had the same procedure done to my throwing shoulder in 2006 but unfortunately, they discoverd a torn labrum. Miserable rehab. Funny thing is, the tear didn't show up on the MRI. The MRI for this shoulder was clean as well, absent of some tendonitis. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
klute14 said:
Good morning Dan, Paul, Darren, Tom, George and Dave!

Hope all is well with all of you. Getting ready for surgery on Monday. Having my left shoulder done. Hopefully it's just a clean up and they will not find anything major, i.e. torn rotator cuff or labrum damage. If all goes well, I will only be in a sling for about a week and depending on my range of motion, may or may not need rehab.

I had the same procedure done to my throwing shoulder in 2006 but unfortunately, they discoverd a torn labrum. Miserable rehab. Funny thing is, the tear didn't show up on the MRI. The MRI for this shoulder was clean as well, absent of some tendonitis. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Best of luck with that. Here's to a speedy recovery. :grouphug:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
speedy recovery to both Art and Keith.. Art I have a good idea of what your going through as Im dealing with the neck issues still too and Keith my cousin who is a PT has torn labrum and going for surgery in a few weeks..

I have to bring my daughter to her school today to meet her teacher for this year as she starts Monday and is supposed to be riding the bus.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning gentlemen.

Dave(W) have fun at the apple orchard. don't forget to buy some cider.

Paul sweet Canseco and great price.

Art sorry to hear about the neck pain. hopefully it's nothing major.

Keith I hope the surgery goes smooth and they don't find any problems.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Paul, Darren, Tom, George, Dave(wide), Art, Keith, Adam, Jesse and Dave(pgh) :mrgreen: :cool:

We paid off our Temperpedic last night...damn bank they go through will not give credit loans to anyone litterally without PERFECT credit...they blame the economy ::facepalm:: :lol: My parents ended up coming down and paid it off for us so now our monthly payments are through our parents and interest free...although they did threat to take our first born child if we can't pay :lol:

How is the day starting off guys??

Art - Good luck with the neck pain man!!!

Keith - Best of luck with the surgery...extra thoughts your way :)

Paul - I agree too...GREAT price on the Jose!

Dave(wide) - You should make a famous MT applesauce and ship it to us guinea pigs :lol:

George - PMs read and sent ;)

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Morning gentlemen,
My spine "shook" during last night's squat session - has never happened to me during a workout. A really worrying thing. It usually accompanies immediate muscle weakness. :|

Basically feels like a mini back-out.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

[ebay:1rraizp5]260665660485[/ebay:1rraizp5]

Buy as many cards as you like shipping in Canada is $10.00 Express for this card. US or International will have to pick up the card in person.

Members online