Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC MW title picture all effed up now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
With Chael testing positive for roids, even after he said Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer with roids, the winner of Belfort/Okami was to get the next title shot. Now Belfort has pulled out of his fight with another undisclosed injury (I'm guessing there's now way he can make 185 anymore) who knows what the hell is going to happen.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
JzWand said:
Where have you been?

Belfort was pulled from the Okami fight to face Silva at 125.
Okami and Marquardt will fight to determine the next title shot.

I read yesterday that Belfort pulled out with injury. I didn't even hear that he was pulled to fight at 125. Sorry for my ignorance.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
JzWand said:
Where have you been?

Yessir....& down goes Silva!!! ;) Belfort is the one guy I think will beat Silva & I've thought so for quite some time....Belfort is the only MW that can stand & bang with Silva (IMO Belfort has better hand's, he's just about got the same accuracy/precision with his strikes as Silva & he's got Silva beat in the speed & power department; in terms of striking).

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
kdailey4315 said:
JzWand said:
Where have you been?

I read yesterday that Belfort pulled out with injury. I didn't even hear that he was pulled to fight at 125. Sorry for my ignorance.

I was just screwing around with you. I thought most people knew about Belfort being pulled for the Silva fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts