Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Giants winning 10-0 behind MadBum! Uribe has 2 HRs with a GS and a 2-Run Shot both in the same inning!

MadBum has as many hits as the Cubs line-up, 2 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Logan Morrison is looking to tie the 2010 Major League record for on base streak (currently sitting at 41 games in a row), but so far Yovani Gallardo is dealing for the Brewers. I haven't had a chance to see him pitch until tonight and I'm really impressed.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Logan Morrison is looking to tie the 2010 Major League record for on base streak (currently sitting at 41 games in a row), but so far Yovani Gallardo is dealing for the Brewers. I haven't had a chance to see him pitch until tonight and I'm really impressed.

LoMo walks to tie the best streak of the season at 42 games!

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
coltsnsox07 said:
I think C.C. needed to eat another 5 or 6 Subway footlongs for energy because he looked gassed..

Price was Bad Ass tonight. He made one mistake and that was it.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Damn - if anything? It's a much better way to lose. I still believe we are utterly done; would love to make the Giants earn their PO spot, come tomorrow. Hoping we end the season in a winning way.

Members online

Latest posts