Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crosby Unsigned Reebok XXL Jersey FS/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
I know this is the wrong board but thought I would post. I have a Sidney Crosby brand new w/ tags Reebok Jersey w/ Fight Strap that I ordered to get signed and was not able to get it signed. I would rather trade the item for something but would sell. Looking for around $75 value in it. Looking in trade for autographed items, unsigned pucks, balls, sticks, or jerseys. Thanks.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
Joeed10 said:
I know this is the wrong board but thought I would post. I have a Sidney Crosby brand new w/ tags Reebok Jersey w/ Fight Strap that I ordered to get signed and was not able to get it signed. I would rather trade the item for something but would sell. Looking for around $75 value in it. Looking in trade for autographed items, unsigned pucks, balls, sticks, or jerseys. Thanks.
is it authentic? $200 from nhl.com?

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
dchurg said:
Joeed10 said:
is it authentic? $200 from nhl.com?

I bought it off ebay to get signed. Its the Reebok that they wear now.
DSC03386.jpg
DSC03385.jpg

Members online

Latest posts