Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I got wood--Big Time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Okay, there's lots of opportunities for lame "wood" jokes this thread. I have to share three new bat pickups. Two from eBay (same seller) and one from Ian (imac220)

I have one Gary Gaetti GU bat in my collection. Now I have three of Joe Gaetti. From eBay, one of Joe from his days as a Rockies prospect (since all his 2007 cards feature him as a Rockies prospect, I thought this was appropriate)

joebats_0001.jpg

Later on, the same seller had this one up, from his days (last year) with the Oakland Athletics minor league system.

joebats_0003.jpg

And finally, I got a PM the othe day from Ian about a Joe Gaetti bat he got ahold of following a Newark Bears game. I had no idea Joe was playing ball out East. We made a deal, and voila--my third Joe Gaetti bat.

joebats.jpg

So all together now...

joebats_0002.jpg

All have cracks, and show heavy use--the BWP bat is really sticky! Don't know if I'll ever get any of them autographed, but you never know.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Untitled-3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts