Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** SUNDAY morning thread ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Barry. I'll be sitting here with a wrap around my neck to keep my head from moving. :( It's really getting to me lately. Been watching the Met/Phillies rivalry grow a bit more. Will just make next year that much better to watch.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i was on chat with the kids - migg etc. :lol: :lol: :lol:
still trying to clean up [sort] last of stadium cards

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning gents.
Relaxing with the wifey for day 2 of movies and shows on the PS3.
Loving the lazy weekend.

Still trying to finalize more deals on here. BIG week this week for the PC hopefully!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning guys.

I'm a little tired because I didn't get home until 2 AM and just got up. Had a great time with some friends last night. Nothing like a BBQ, drinks, and some games.

I'm going out to breakfast with the rents and then packing up and heading back out to York. :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning folks.

working until 4 as per usual then it's the weekend :cool:

Art sorry to hear your neck pain isn't getting better. did you go see the doctor yet?

Russ I made some tasty nachos yesterday after work. added some chicken, onions, tomatoes and peppers to the chips and cheese.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
pghbuccos said:
Russ I made some tasty nachos yesterday after work. added some chicken, onions, tomatoes and peppers to the chips and cheese.

NICE!!
Sounds delicious.

We had Buffalo Chicken Wraps for lunch today. :)

Members online