Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Box To Get Right Now??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
techboy42004 said:
afrobandit said:
2010 Topps Chrome/ 2010 Elite.

They didnt have any, we got a 09 Bowman Jumbo

None of them have been released, i tought someone will have told you to wait a couple more weeks for the nice products coming in October (as Topps and Bowman Chrome, Elite and Topps update) because that's what i'm doing right now.

But hey 09 Bowman is so inexpensive right now i understand you choose it. Maybe the auto checklist is thin but there is some nice base prospects to pull.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
sebpoo said:
techboy42004 said:
afrobandit said:
2010 Topps Chrome/ 2010 Elite.

They didnt have any, we got a 09 Bowman Jumbo

None of them have been released, i tought someone will have told you to wait a couple more weeks for the nice products coming in October (as Topps and Bowman Chrome, Elite and Topps update) because that's what i'm doing right now.

But hey 09 Bowman is so inexpensive right now i understand you choose it. Maybe the auto checklist is thin but there is some nice base prospects to pull.

Lol well we go once every two weeks, and especially in two weeks theyre breaking a Unique case, so we are going. And yeah we got Aroldis Chapman base which made me happy and it was a fun break.

Members online

Latest posts