Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Help, "On Card Auto" Scam??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Bought this card a month ago, just got around to scanning it and noticing the auto.

Pretty sure the guy took a gold status card and autographed it himself, no sticker and I have the auto /50 version already and its red not gold.

I checked his auctions and he has 2 cards listed right now as " On Card ", one being brooks raley

What do you guys think? Can anything be done?

[ebay:72u7mfi4]270617967927[/ebay:72u7mfi4]

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Vincesanity said:
Bought this card a month ago, just got around to scanning it and noticing the auto.

Pretty sure the guy took a gold status card and autographed it himself, no sticker and I have the auto /50 version already and its red not gold.

I checked his auctions and he has 2 cards listed right now as " On Card ", one being brooks raley

What do you guys think? Can anything be done?

[ebay:2paw1ea1]270617967927[/ebay:2paw1ea1]
CARD WAS SIGNED DURING '10 MiLB SEASON IN TAMPA, FL
ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE 100% AUTHENTIC OR YOUR MONEY BACK

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
If I were the seller, I would have added "in-person auto" to the title to avoid any confusion.

Not to say he did anything wrong, but if there truly is no intent to deceive a buyer, why not include this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts