Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brian Matusz Triple Threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Between the UD USA Baseball, Razor, Triple Threads. and later next month Topps Chrome, which of these releases would be the most collectible of his rookie signatures?

I'm thinking that the Triple Threads might be the most popular. Currently they are pretty reasonable. What does everyone else think?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
hoopster3977 said:
Between the UD USA Baseball, Razor, Triple Threads. and later next month Topps Chrome, which of these releases would be the most collectible of his rookie signatures?

I'm thinking that the Triple Threads might be the most popular. Currently they are pretty reasonable. What does everyone else think?

i would gather the triple threads and topps chrome would collect more money - simply b/c he's in a MLB uni.

between threads and chrome - im sure the triple threads would collect more money b/c it's a higher end product. that being said, im sure there are more autos of his in topps chrome.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
For me, the stuff without the ML license gets ignored, so Tristar, Razor, and USA is out. That leaves Triple Threads and Chrome as his only RC options. I think the TT cards are really nice except for those "white whale" printing plate-looking things (ugly). That 1/1 wood card is really cool.

I don't know what the TC cards will look like, so for now the Matusz RC to own is the Triple Threads. As a collector, I'll say that the obvious answer is: get both! He looks like he'll be a good pitcher.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
carlitoson said:
For me, the stuff without the ML license gets ignored, so Tristar, Razor, and USA is out. That leaves Triple Threads and Chrome as his only RC options. I think the TT cards are really nice except for those "white whale" printing plate-looking things (ugly). That 1/1 wood card is really cool.

I don't know what the TC cards will look like, so for now the Matusz RC to own is the Triple Threads. As a collector, I'll say that the obvious answer is: get both! He looks like he'll be a good pitcher.

USA for sure! 2 years out. No brainer.

That Wood is a sick card. Just sold WAY TOO LOW at $222.
Pissed I didn't make an offer.