Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's 2010 Pioneer League guesses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Just going to do the Top 10 in no order. This year the league was soft:

Rafael Ortega, Jake Lemmerman, Yorman Rodriguez, Jonathan Garcia, Billy Hamilton, Leon Landry, Travis Witherspoon, David Holmberg, Shawn Tolleson, and Tyler Thornburg.

Don't know if Kaleb Cowart had enough bats to qualify.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Surprised you didn't mention Corey Dickerson. He's a lock to appear on the list, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Other names you didn't mention who I think have a good shot at appearing include -

Garrett Gould, Pil Joon Jang, Alving Mejias, Adam Eaton, Juan Duran and Pat Schuster.

Yorman Rodriguez is my pick to be # 1.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Tolleson was a beast until his senior year in high school when the injury bug struck and shined at times with Baylor, but struggled mostly.

A ton of raw talent and I'm hoping he gets a few starts next season, but he clearly over-matched the Pioneer League hitters and was a bit older.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It was a little bit dissapointing that Peter Tago, Brett Eibner, and Zack Lee were with their teams for a month and didn't play any.

With age relative to league, its more impressive for a pitcher above league age to dominant rather then a position player because the parks in the PL have some crazy dimensions with high walls.

Latest posts