Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone had any luck with ebay wax boxes from nonwax sellers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Stuff i am looking at isnt available from FCB Sponsors, or BO or any of the other "good" websites

according to the pic provided, the box IS hobby and sealed. the seller is fairly new, but doesnt
specialize in cards it seems

has anyone just "gone for it" and not regretted it?

ricefan77

Jan 24, 2010
I bought a couple boxes of 08 bowman draft, was skeptical but pulled a gold auto of longoria and autos of reddick and holland. I guess if the boxes are sealed you never know, it may have been from a case and he pulled another monster hit and thought nothing good was left.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I've purchased from this type of seller and got a few bargains along the way. Be sure to use a form of payment that allows you some recourse if the transaction goes bad. There are a lot of sellers that dabble in whatever commodity they come across to flip and make a buck. Not necessarily a red flag IMO.

Tom

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Tom Oates said:
I've purchased from this type of seller and got a few bargains along the way. Be sure to use a form of payment that allows you some recourse if the transaction goes bad. There are a lot of sellers that dabble in whatever commodity they come across to flip and make a buck. Not necessarily a red flag IMO.

Tom

Agree here. You shouldn't automatically think it's a scam, but definitely be ready in case it is. I've bought cases on eBay before and they've seemed pretty normal, although that's certainly different than buying individual boxes.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I have a decent enough idea to know what type of products you are probably looking at and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them from sellers who typically don't deal in wax.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts