Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Halladay Locks up Cy Young

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Complete game, 2 hit shutout for his 21st win. 4 NL East titles in a row for the Phils.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
tpeichel said:
Complete game, 2 hit shutout for his 21st win. 4 NL East titles in a row for the Phils.

Yeah, pretty much. I was hoping for 3 in a row but we all know how that turned out.
It would be funny to bring up all the thread from March where his stat line would be 25+ wins, sub 2 ERA, 250+ K's, 250+ IP, and a sub 1 WHIP.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
going to be nice to see Roy finally get his ring
Hope you guys can score on the red hot Giants pitching right now. They split the season series with both teams taking 2 of 3 in each others park.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
tpeichel said:

Yeah, pretty much. I was hoping for 3 in a row but we all know how that turned out.
It would be funny to bring up all the thread from March where his stat line would be 25+ wins, sub 2 ERA, 250+ K's, 250+ IP, and a sub 1 WHIP.

Bitter Giants fan, Lincy couldn't carry Doc's jock.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
kdailey4315 said:
tpeichel said:

I know you like to troll because that's just the way your pathetic life is but where in my thread was I bitter? I said I was hoping for 3 in a row and agreed that Roy should get it. Lets put your money where you mouth is troll. How long has Roy been in the league? I'll bet you that by the time Lincecum has the same amount of years his numbers will be better.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
ThoseBackPages said:

Weren't the Cardinals supposed to win it all last year with their great SP?

Did they even win a single game?

Everything changes come October.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Hope you guys can score on the red hot Giants pitching right now. They split the season series with both teams taking 2 of 3 in each others park.

Have to say with the way the Giants are pitching, I'm really pulling for the Padres right now.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
kdailey4315 said:
tpeichel said:

I know you like to troll because that's just the way your pathetic life is but where in my thread was I bitter? I said I was hoping for 3 in a row and agreed that Roy should get it. Lets put your money where you mouth is troll. How long has Roy been in the league? I'll bet you that by the time Lincecum has the same amount of years his numbers will be better.

Dude is the best pitcher in the baseball and you say that he still underachieved! Maybe
you should join the playoff talk WHEN you get into the playoffs.

Thanks

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
tpeichel said:
kdailey4315 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Have to say with the way the Giants are pitching, I'm really pulling for the Padres right now.
The west is still up for grabs but I would rather see the Padres win it. I don't think the NL will win it all this year but you never know. Hope Halladay does win the CY, he deserves it.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
kdailey4315 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
kdailey4315 said:
tpeichel said:

Dude is the best pitcher in the baseball and you say that he still underachieved! Maybe

Thanks

WTF are you talking about? When did I say he underachieved? I THINK HE SHOULD WIN THE CY YOUNG.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
kdailey4315 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
kdailey4315 said:
[quote="tpeichel":1vvho2q1]Complete game, 2 hit shutout for his 21st win. 4 NL East titles in a row for the Phils.

Thanks

WTF are you talking about? When did I say he underachieved? I THINK HE SHOULD WIN THE CY YOUNG.[/quote:1vvho2q1]

"should of" gotten 25 wins...sub 2 ERA blah blah blah, that sounds like a green statment
to me!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
"should of" gotten 25 wins...sub 2 ERA blah blah blah, that sounds like a green statment
to me!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at your reading comprehension. I wrote that it would be funny to bring up the threads from March and April when Philly fans like you THOUGHT he would have that.

Members online

Latest posts