Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankee mailday (thank you magic!!!!) LARGE scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A week or so ago magic contacted me about collecting Don Mattingly he had several odd ball cards I needed. Well they showed up today!! Thank you Magic my first Griffey 1/1 is going to you once I pull one :D

Second is a gift from someone I know who works in the Yankees front office. I was not expecting this but a few weeks ago I called to ask about Yankee Stadium bricks for sale (I know, I am corny :lol:) and my friend told me as of now its in the city's hands. Well today I open an extremely heavy box from Yankee stadium along with a final year Christmas card to reveal this beautiful gesture (its like 10 inches tall), according to my friend these where sent out to associates of the team. enjoy

Cards I need + a piece of the old stadium = me very happy :D

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I was pretty pumped I got my lucky number (3) signed by magic, I will be digging through my 90's later this week to hopefully find a gem for the legend.

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
Sweet Donnie Baseballs!!!!!!! Dont you wish he wouldnt have got injured and retired early? He would have been a HOF shoo-in..

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
ostrander111 said:
Sweet Donnie Baseballs!!!!!!! Dont you wish he wouldnt have got injured and retired early? He would have been a HOF shoo-in..

One can only dream. Growing up he was always my #1 player but I understand why he won't be in the hall :cry:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
magic I am mad that you don't feel your auto deserves a top loader, as a matter of fact its in one now :D

Members online

Latest posts