Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Cup, it's almost time.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
With the scheduled release date being Friday, is anyone here busting any tins?

Will you be picking up any singles?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Ill eventually get around to grabbing the Marc Andre Fleury's in the set. Also want a nice Backlund RC as well.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good luck to all those that are busting tins.

I'm looking for any and all Marc-Andre Fleury's.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT ANY FLEURY'S YOU PULL AND ARE LOOKING TO SELL.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
6 box case here, will be doing a live break on ustream, i'll put up a thread w/link. I don't expect it will arrive until early next week.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Kudo's to UD for keeping a wrap on this till closer to the release date, not a one has shown up on E-Bay yet. A poster on HI said that it's live in Europe & they saw a guy break 3 of 6 boxes then had to go to a soccer game. I did a search on Ebay Europe but found none there live either.

Tommorow for sure

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Am I the only one that thinks it's retarded that 2009-2010 cards are being released durind the 2010-2011 pre-season?

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
box break on another forum:

i went to the (only) local dealer in berlin today and ups was just arriving with a lot of the cup. i decided to try my luck and here's the result:

nach gefühlten 20 stunden warten auf den ups mann hab ich dann das erste tin bekommen. mal sehen wie lange es dauer bis alle 10 weg sind

Base Cards:
#33 H. Sedin 97/249
#44 Drury 67/249

Base Card Gold Parallel:
#2 Ray Bourque 17/25

Enshrinements:
#CE-MS St. Louis 26/50 (jsy#!)

Rookie Patch Autograph:
#127 Gilroy 213/249

Scripted Swatches:
#SS-MA Brodeur 3/25

cup1.jpg