Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple Threads, Ryan Howard or Hunter Pence Fans....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bballstar029

Aug 10, 2008
Really only do the prospect thing, but figured I'd share these with the board. Does anyone with any knowledge of this stuff have any idea of what they may be worth? The pence is a 1/1 logo with dual all-star game patch, and the Ryan Howard is a white whale. Any ideas appreciated. Even if no ideas, figured some people might enjoy a look.

pence1001.jpg

howardwhale001.jpg

Jeff

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Man those are sick!!!!

I would say the Howard (Right now) could get $300-$350 because of the patches and TTT hype.

The pence probably $200-$275

Good luck with them.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
cmon man, how long have you been collecting cards? Are you really asking us what a
1/1 would go for? Ebay is the only way to find out, with prospects AND vets. Really, those
cards are unique, could anyone here really give you a good opinion?

Great pulls, good luck

Kevin

bballstar029

Aug 10, 2008
Nice, I was hoping for something good out of them. Are you guys pretty familiar with similar cards? I do want to make sure they go to someone who appreciates them, and avoid ebay for that reason.
Schmidtfan- As I said, I don't know much about TTT or Pence for that matter. Was asking for help as the product has been released in prior years. I know the only way to find out for sure is to let them run. However, if someone were to ask me about a superfractor I would like to think I'd have a rough estimate or could contribute something useful.

Jeff

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
well good luck on them, so they are for trade here? I would be intersted. LMK who you are looking for, that is one heck of a card.

Kevin

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
cmon man, how long have you been collecting cards? Are you really asking us what a
1/1 would go for? Ebay is the only way to find out, with prospects AND vets. Really, those
cards are unique, could anyone here really give you a good opinion?

Great pulls, good luck

Kevin

How else will he promote his box break in the baseball forum.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
That is one heck of a Hunter Pence card but I can't justify spending the money that would cost on a non-rc card. Now if someone could find one of the Elite RCs I'm missing I might just have to whip out the credit card to snag it.

bballstar029

Aug 10, 2008
Not so fast my friend. You know what they say about assuming. Who said I pulled them? Thanks for coming into the thread and adding absolutely nothing beneficial. No, these were not out of the same box. The Howard was purchased from the shop, and the Pence was in a box that yielded a Neftali Feliz young stars jersey auto.

Members online