Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blan's latenight Ustream BS chat session questionnaire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
MallCopKJ said:
I think my Chris Wells may have been lost in the mail.

I discussed this a while back. The cards all got ruined in my final coup de gras with the wife. She destroyed everything buddy. Including all of the cards that were to go out for free.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
blanning71 said:
MallCopKJ said:

I discussed this a while back. The cards all got ruined in my final coup de gras with the wife. She destroyed everything buddy. Including all of the cards that were to go out for free.

What'd you do to piss her off?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Jeff N. said:
blanning71 said:
MallCopKJ said:

What'd you do to piss her off?

Nothing. Went to work,.........came home.....cards had food dumped on them, stomped on, in the bathtub in water.in the toilet.....washing machine, sink.......it was bad.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
MallCopKJ said:

Brian, I like you. You're a great guy. You have been for years

If what I'm gathering from your posts on here and facebook are true...I'll leave it at this: I hope your wife gets what is coming to her.

If I misconstrued the situation, I'm sorry

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
blanning71 said:
MallCopKJ said:

:lol: Im just messing with you B. You told me a while back. She does sound like a mean, mean woman though lol.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yes, that is correct. And yes your Mike Minor that I had for you was destroyed. As I mentioned before, I have been trying to find some replacement stuff but with my current situation its kinda tough to purchase any cards at all.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
blanning71 said:
Yes, that is correct. And yes your Mike Minor that I had for you was destroyed. As I mentioned before, I have been trying to find some replacement stuff but with my current situation its kinda tough to purchase any cards at all.

ok if someone did that to me it wouldnt go over too well
thats just ridiculous at the very least you dont make her pay you back

Members online