Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1x 08 bcdp & 1x 08 bowman sterling scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
1 box of 08 bcdp

brad hand auto :lol:
strange-gordon refractor
miles reagan refractor
mike sheridan refractor
wellington castillo blue refractor #/99

but saved big time by...

IMG-1.jpg

my 3rd one. bought 2, pulled 1 just now! :D

1 box of 08 bowman sterling

no wbc redemption... :oops: :oops:

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

and a gold ref auto of....

IMG_0001-2.jpg

finally a gold auto of someone i've heard of :mrgreen:

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
gracias scott

btw, did you get a notification from paypal? i finally FINALLY learned how to print postage from paypal because i hate going to the post office

anywho, the lynn century was sent out yesterday

dave

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
gracias scott

btw, did you get a notification from paypal? i finally FINALLY learned how to print postage from paypal because i hate going to the post office

anywho, the lynn century was sent out yesterday

dave
I should start doing that, but I don't mind going to the PO. Thanks for the heads up, I'll let you know when it gets here thanks Dave.

And hold onto that Lars....if he gets a callup this season that card will skyrocket! :)

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Have you ever had one bad box? I swear, you have the best luck.

One of the classiest members on here, you deserve it ;)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thenumberonemetfan - bubba bell sucks! thanks

scotty21690 - dude, the paypal shipping thing is so easy, i will never go to the post office again! and yes, let me know when it arrives. hope i like it

Nick1190- nick, yes, i do have many bad breaks! lol! just got luck is all today

Nikobaseball- zach, yup, i stopped by about an hour ago because with the snow coming down, too lazy to go to main street. lol.

dave

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:

scotty21690 - dude, the paypal shipping thing is so easy, i will never go to the post office again! and yes, let me know when it arrives. hope i like it

Nikobaseball- zach, yup, i stopped by about an hour ago because with the snow coming down, too lazy to go to main street. lol.

dave

haha, my parents definitely wont take me cause of the snow. Can't will till I can drive, altho it'll mean I'll be spending a lot more money like you do lol. Plans with the pulls? Keeping em?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Nikobaseball said:
daveyou said:

dave

haha, my parents definitely wont take me cause of the snow. Can't will till I can drive, altho it'll mean I'll be spending a lot more money like you do lol. Plans with the pulls? Keeping em?

porcello and lars i am keeping. did u have anything in mind? pm me

damn, snow's coming down hard now....i gotta go shovel snow soon.....maybe ill take a break and stop by wof before they close later? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts