Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Were 2010 Allen and Ginter SP's ever confirmed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
The beckett site lists everything from 301 to 350 as a short print. Was this ever confirmed by Topps? I know they were pretty stingy with info on A&G this year.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
topps didn't release one print run, and no one questioned them. I was able to twist their
arm on the Sig Hansen autograph only after going to the vice president. remember the good
old days when you could look on the bottom of the box and see what was in the product?

Kevin

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
schmidtfan20 said:
topps didn't release one print run, and no one questioned them. I was able to twist their
arm on the Sig Hansen autograph only after going to the vice president. remember the good
old days when you could look on the bottom of the box and see what was in the product?

Kevin

Like the heady days of 2002 and 2003 Topps Heritage? Any idea what the print run on those autos are? Instead of 200 per, they were broken up into groups A, B, C, D, etc. I still have no idea what the print run on the 2002 Guzman and Giles autos were. 2000 each maybe?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts