Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett Busts Boxes of 2010 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Re: Beckett Busts a Box of 2010 Topps Chrome

brutal, like we all knew it would be, made even worse by the two clowns who are
supposed to be knowledgeable in the hobby but are not. What do these guys do
for a living..obviously NOT follow the hobby.

First I like the chrome on card autos, but it helps when you know who the rookies
are. Maybe beckett just had some bad luck, but I think there are going to be plenty
of autographs of nobodies. 4 autos, 10 bucks BIN (with free shipping) anyone? hello
bueller.......hello?

Second, Cliff Lee in a Mariners uniform...really?

Third....refractors of past products that no one cared about in the first place? How funny
was Olds saying he just pulled a Goudey refractor...ahh that was actually National Chicle...
remember that garbage?

Fourth....How can topps chrome football be so great, but this stuff is junk. I just don't
get it. Where are the parallels here? Did someone say....4 cards only due to cost.....really?

Brutal!

Kevin

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Beckett Busts a Box of 2010 Topps Chrome

Looks like color refractors are going to be tough pulls..... I didnt see one in either box.... ton of regular refractors tho... looks like 4-5 per box with the insert refractors.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I really liked the look of the refractors and the insert refractors. They were sweet in my opinion....

The autos will be tough, but hopefully i get lucky with mine :)

skrip

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
goes live next week
so it's live next week
it got delayed
october something

i think its the same as last year

wow. ok. seems like my packs are backwards.

its just the chrome warp-age

now, keep those boxes separate. we don't want to jeopardize the integrity of the review

you know what, forget gordon beckham.
isn't the the guy from wall street?

i'd rather have the curl than the sticky surface chrome.

move it around dude. wiggle it.

i don't like chrome heritage products.

complete with finger prints so i wonder if its game used.

let's go dempster diving.

i like ike.

that's refracting right now.

aren't we all usa guys?

it was a boesch.

i notice you have a band-aid on your thumb.
i cut my finger opening a bottle of olive oil last night.

he was impaled.

i'm glad it happened in your box and not mine.

7:16 did you weigh the box and mark it like you normally do to see if you get the hit?

ok here's a thought: cliff lee in a mariner uniform?

tracy, subtle?

being entertaining is overrated.

how dare they not give us a loaded box.

i'm gonna call customer service, "helloooo."

i'm taking what you're giving cause i'm working for a living.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
wow, those guys are idiots. If I was Topps, I would never send them any product early ever again. I can't believe I sat through that whole thing.

saferseas

Mar 9, 2010
Portland, OR
There's a good rookie class this year, but it looks like there are a lot of bad rookie auto's too. (based on the break, and the checklist)

Where are the colored refractors? I liked the blue refractors last year /199.....you got about 2 per box.

I'll probably buy a box or two and that's it.....hope for a Heyward auto or something.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I totally forgot to mention that Olds weighing packs thing..nice touch! Notice he
changed the subject real quick.

Kevin

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Do they broadcast these live or taped then posted. If it's the latter, surely they can find some freeware editing software to tighten up these breaks.

I'll never understand why each and every break feels like it's the first time any of them have been on camera. Most people get better with repetition, but it's pretty much unwatchable.

Members online

Latest posts