Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
cripes!

I'm ICE COLD -

5-aflac18.jpg

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Homer Bailey on the Cold list:

In his last 10 starts the Reds are 8-2. Interesting that they are that low when you factor in playoffs and starved Reds fans.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jbhofmann said:
Homer Bailey on the Cold list:

In his last 10 starts the Reds are 8-2. Interesting that they are that low when you factor in playoffs and starved Reds fans.

agreed, that was one of the reasons I noted it.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Mon, Sep 27

Ka'aihue had two hits in Sunday's 5-3 loss at Cleveland.

Advice: Ka'aihue was 5 for 32 in his previous nine games, and probably is not a major league-caliber player.

Last 7 days:
.346/.379/3HR

Good call yahoo fantasy advice, good call.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Tomlinson21RB said:
Mon, Sep 27

Ka'aihue had two hits in Sunday's 5-3 loss at Cleveland.

Advice: Ka'aihue was 5 for 32 in his previous nine games, and probably is not a major league-caliber player.

Last 7 days:
.346/.379/3HR

Good call yahoo fantasy advice, good call.

I think that's actually a Stats, Inc. snippet provided to Yahoo. But yeah, those guys have no clue what they're talking about either way. I actually picked up Ka'aihue for the final week in my H2H league playing for the championship, partly in spite of that advice :lol:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
joelmcook said:
Just read it, good job. Peyton Hillis is the man when he is not injured!

I hate the razorbacks more than anything but imagine that backfield...Hillis, McFaddon, and Felix Jones AT THE SAME TIME. Wow! No wonder Hootie Nutt was able to keep his job for so long despite being a horrible coach!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
sigma_chi said:
joelmcook said:
Just read it, good job. Peyton Hillis is the man when he is not injured!

I hate the razorbacks more than anything but imagine that backfield...Hillis, McFaddon, and Felix Jones AT THE SAME TIME. Wow! No wonder Hootie Nutt was able to keep his job for so long despite being a horrible coach!

LOL @ Hootie Nutt!

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
Good list but you missed 09/10 Panini Hall Of Hame USA Dream Team auto's /49. They're on fire.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Just wondering where the Main AFLAC Auto sold for that low was??? I have not seen any on Ebay for a while now.. I still pay $10 a piece for them any day of the week...

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jmc280zx said:
Just wondering where the Main AFLAC Auto sold for that low was??? I have not seen any on Ebay for a while now.. I still pay $10 a piece for them any day of the week...

I mentioned AFLACer to describe him, not the card specifically...

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
nikateen said:
Good list but you missed 09/10 Panini Hall Of Hame USA Dream Team auto's /49. They're on fire.

REALLY good idea, I added them!

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
masonphillip said:
jmc280zx said:

My bad guess I miss read it...

Thanks for clearing that up...

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jmc280zx said:
masonphillip said:
jmc280zx said:

My bad guess I miss read it...

Thanks for clearing that up...

No problem, I guess I was referring more to all the hype he once had.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts