Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Mailday!] Diamond King Recollection Auto Style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

It's that time, again!

#74 and #75 are in. Thanks to a member here (RGBII) who happens to be a TCC Mod. He recently became semi-active here, again, and saw how I've progressed since last we talked. (He originally didn't have plans on moving these over a year ago).
Well, he decided I needed to have them so we worked out a trade that heavily benefited me. I sent him a massive amount of inserts from A&G (mini BB, NNo and GU) from 2006 - 2009 in return for these:

Murray_Reco.jpg

#8/8

and

Galarraga_Reco.jpg

#5/10

Thanks and enjoy!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
You're my American Idol. Seriously though, as frequent or infrequent these set pickups may be, I always enjoy seeing them. Awesome project to work on.

A_Pharis

wolfmanalfredo said:
You're my American Idol. Seriously though, as frequent or infrequent these set pickups may be, I always enjoy seeing them. Awesome project to work on.

There are many more dedicated people than me, but thank you very much! I enjoy showing it off more than anything since there tends to always be a good reaction to them.
When I get the collection framed one day, I plan on finding some way to show it off.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Congrats on the pickups, Richard is the best! I can't believe he was willing to trade these away from his 2002 DK Master Set.

A_Pharis

Thanks, everyone!

I had seen one copy of both of these before. I believe MrWhiteSox30 had them when he sold them off years ago. Not sure if these are one in the same, but I really didn't expect to see either of them since this is the only version for both players. Richard is a great guy, and I cannot stress that enough. He has a KILLER 2002 DK collection.

I appreciate all of the kind words!

Members online

Latest posts