Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 T206: Odds/Print Runs of Old Mill and Polar Bear relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I was wondering if anyone knew the odds or the print runs on the Polar Bear and Old Mill parallels for the 2010 T206 framed relics?

I've obviously seen tons of the Rickey Henderson base Piedmont versions on eBay, and 2 or 3 of the Polar Bears, but haven't seen an Old Mill yet. Beckett lists the prices as Piedmont ($20), Old Mill ($40) and Polar Bear ($100), so it would seem that the Old Mill is much more common than the Polar Bear, but that doesn't seem to be the case in reality. I've learned not to trust Beckett, but was wondering if anyone had any specific insight. I've looked at the sell sheets online, but they don't list insert rates, so I was hoping that someone that actually opened a box might be able to help me out.

Thanks!!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
2010%20Topps%20206%20Framed%20Relics%20Piedmont%20Large.jpg
2010%20Topps%20206%20Framed%20Relics%20Old%20Mill%20Large.jpg

The Old Mill is the only one I've ever seen hit the Bay and I still haven't seen a Polar Bear listed.

Juddy

Aug 22, 2010
Rogersville, MO
I don't have the ratios in front of me, but I figured out the average print runs for each version based on the case run and the ratios. There should be 10-15 of each Old Mill and 25-30 of each Polar Bear. A frind of mine opened 7 cases and pulled 2 Old Mill relics and 4 Polar Bear relics.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Saw one Sizemore Old Mill, and while I was twiddling my thumbs it sold for ~$10, IIRC. I know I'll be looking for another for a long time.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for all of the help guys, definitely appreciated! I did see the Baseballcardpedia entry while doing a Google search, but I wasn't sure how accurate there postings were. It was also great to hear from other player collectors (Sizemore, Schilling, Rivera) about their luck in finding the variations. Thanks again!

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
After posting this, I did a little more digging, and actually found an Old Mill for sale on the Beckett Marketplace (and for a fairly reasonable price!)

10T206Relics4.jpg

Now I just need to track down the Polar Bear. The Scherzer and Schilling's look great together. I'm just glad that the Rickey's weren't autos as well!

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Do any of you know which variation you'll get if you have an AUTO redemption. Basically does each variation have a specific redemption card or is there just one redemption card and Topps decides which variation to send you?

I just redeemed a Ryan Braun but it wasn't specific to which varation I'll receive.

Any info would be greatly appreciated since the card is not scheduled to ship until late Jan. 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

-al

Members online

Latest posts