Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last week or so of maildays: O'Neill autos 56 and 57

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
I had some good luck a couple of nice cards which make O'Neill autos # 56 and # 57. Here they are...

2003 Yankee Signature Series #25/50

Bzs0dEGkKGrHqFhEEw5g95lwiBMLNHrpqw_12.jpg

2004 UD SP Game Used Legendary Fabrics #20/25

B2TmSQEWkKGrHqIOKnEE5hRShkBMh9JRJkOg_12.jpg

Big thanks to my man nevermore for alerting me to the SP auto!

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
@ thosebackpages - Thanks! Yes, it is very tough to find a non-solid blue Yankee patch. Most of the ones I've seen have been some of the tougher ones to get and from more expensive players like Jeter.

@xcantgobackX - nevermore has a far wider collection that I do, and I really enjoy checking his stuff out when he posts. I've limited the scope of my collection to autos, but he definitely gets the win for scope and quality of collection

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
nevermore said:
Mike, congrats on the latest additions, I can't believe you are all the way up to #57.

Thanks Ravi! Things are getting much more scarce out there, but the chase is still really fun. Hope all is well with you Doc.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the SP Game Used patch/auto is sweet. the Triple auto isn't so bad either.

congrats on reaching 57. how many auto's does O'Neill have?

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Dave, O'Neill has 94 total autos with 17 of them being 1/1s and many more numbered under #/25.

Thanks Mike, hope things are well. I'm glad one of us is finding O'Neills they need :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
nevermore said:
Dave, O'Neill has 94 total autos with 17 of them being 1/1s and many more numbered under #/25.

Thanks Mike, hope things are well. I'm glad one of us is finding O'Neills they need :)

:eek: 17 of 94 are 1/1 auto's

you two better combine forces and get them all.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
pghbuccos said:
nevermore said:

:eek: 17 of 94 are 1/1 auto's

you two better combine forces and get them all.

We might just have to!

Members online

Latest posts