Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Thank You To Aminors!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Wanna thank him publicly for his very kind and welcome gesture of a get well card. He makes FCB a great site and why it's the only site, I use on a daily basis. Anthony is one of the younger crowd who holds himself well and always adds to the site in a positive manner. Plenty more of the younger crowd should see him as an example, so should some of the older. He collects Ian Kinsler and Matt Laporta if you have any avail, hit him up for a possible trade. Thank you for the get well card again. Rob

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Anthony is great!! The BMB and, as an extension, FCB have brought together a great group of individuals who, overall, care about the general health of the hobby and the interests of others collections.

If I had more time, I would love to help serve as a hub for collectors (people send their "extra" cards to me, I sort them by teams/players/etc, and send out to collectors that need that team/player/set/etc.) but that will come with time. :)

David

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Marro said:
Wanna thank him publicly for his very kind and welcome gesture of a get well card. He makes FCB a great site and why it's the only site, I use on a daily basis. Anthony is one of the younger crowd who holds himself well and always adds to the site in a positive manner. Plenty more of the younger crowd should see him as an example, so should some of the older. He collects Ian Kinsler and Matt Laporta if you have any avail, hit him up for a possible trade. Thank you for the get well card again. Rob

Hey I resemble this remark. ;) And yes Anthony is one of the good kids on here.

Members online

Latest posts