Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALDS New York vs. Minnesota

Who wins the ALDS New York or Minnesota

• 1. New York

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Yankees need to get their $hit together but they normally do really well against the Twins. Huge Liriano fan but not too worried about him and definately not worried about the man we gave $40 million to for him to get 4 wins for us.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I will root for the Twins to win the whole thing, but history tells us that the Yankees are the Twins' Kryptonite.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
My heart says Twins but my brain is saying NY. I don't think Twins have the bats to compete with the New York. Yankees in 4.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
If i were betting money I would take Yanks. Yanks are just a scary team to play. So many big bats and best closer ever. Tough tough match up for Twins. I was hoping they got the Rays. Oh well. Maybe Target Field magic begins and ends the Yankee ownage of Twins in postseason.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I don't want to hear any History BS. I've seen that backfire before, many times.

Game 1 - Sabathia
Game 2 - Pettitte
Game 3 - Hughes
Game 4 - Sabathia

Hopefully Hughes and Pettitte go into first half form for the postseason.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
The Yankees have a team that shouldn't lose to anyone.

Their pitching is going to need to not suck for them to win in the postseason though.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
I don't think this one is too hard to pick when your heart isn't with any of the teams. I think it's going to be Yankees in 3 or 4. I wouldn't necessarily mind being proven wrong though.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Yankees all the way! I really wish I had 100% faith in them though. I would love to see them beat Minnesota, but Burnett and Assquez are fracking up.

Members online

Latest posts