Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BRAVES CLINCH NL WILDCARD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I am a Tigers fan, but I am happy for Bobby Cox. I am adopting Atlanta as my team for the playoffs.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I would have preferred to play the Reds but I'll take the Braves. This is going to be a great series. The Braves won the season series 4-3 but this is a very different Giants team the Braves took 2/3 from the first week of August. GAME ON!
Since Hudson pitched today does anyone know who's pitching game 1?

chippernate

kdailey4315 said:
I would have preferred to play the Reds but I'll take the Braves. This is going to be a great series. The Braves won the season series 4-3 but this is a very different Giants team the Braves took 2/3 from the first week of August. GAME ON!
Derek lowe should start

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
chippernate said:
kdailey4315 said:
Derek lowe should start

Thanks. This should be a great NLDS

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
JoshHamilton said:
Good for them. I don't think I've ever run across an obnoxious/arrogant Braves fan

Sadly, I feel the same way. There are two teams in particular that I hope do not go far, not because I dislike either team, but rather, because there are too many obnoxious fans of each on here that are so blinded by their enormous biases to even consider their own irrationality sometimes.

That aside, I'll be pulling for either the Braves or any of the AL teams other than the Twins.

chippernate

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
JoshHamilton said:
Good for them. I don't think I've ever run across an obnoxious/arrogant Braves fan

Sadly, I feel the same way. There are two teams in particular that I hope do not go far, not because I dislike either team, but rather, because there are too many obnoxious fans of each on here that are so blinded by their enormous biases to even consider their own irrationality sometimes.

That aside, I'll be pulling for either the Braves or any of the AL teams other than the Twins.

Why not the twins?

Members online