Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

congrats to the phillies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
For haveing the best record in the entire baseball league!
Now lets rock the playoffs!
PHILLIEPHANATICAUTO.jpg

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
blanning71 said:
Congrats to Philly and all the other teams this year that made it.

And as for a clear cut winner...........this is post season baseball. ANYTHING goes.

i couldnt agree with you more brian

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Isn't this the first time that Selig's retarded All Star game winner rule will actually give the team with the best record home field advantage?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
kdailey4315 said:
Isn't this the first time that Selig's retarded All Star game winner rule will actually give the team with the best record home field advantage?

Philly has to make it to the World Series before they can cash in on the All Star/Home field advantage rule. Its likely they will but who knows? Maybe San Fran or Atlanta can snipe them. Yeah I left out the Reds because I don't really follow them but good luck to them too.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
yea. The post season sometimes can make or break a team in a matter of a couple of games.

Hallsgator
Post subject: Re: congrats to the phillies

Screw the Phillies.

Wow such hate .Jealousy is not becoming of you LOL

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
agree with blanning, everyone starts with a clean slate now. You only have to get hot
for a few games and get a few bounces go your way.

In 08 the Phils never lost game 1 and never let the other team win more than 1 game. If
they can come out hot and avoid the bullpen, then they have an excellent chance to
make it 2 rings in 3 years.

GO PHILS

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
My postseason prediction - everyone here will be perfectly civilized throughout the entirety of the playoffs. Not one person will get out of line and resort to personal attacks. :grouphug:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jaypers said:
My postseason prediction - everyone here will be perfectly civilized throughout the entirety of the playoffs. Not one person will get out of line and resort to personal attacks. :grouphug:

bite me denim boy

@chrisolds2009

Wwe run in guy was wearing all denim. Who knew jaypers had new job?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Fun Fact, Teams with the Home Field Advantage have a 50% winning percentage in the Division and Championship Series.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:

bite me denim boy

@chrisolds2009

Wwe run in guy was wearing all denim. Who knew jaypers had new job?

1) Chumlee lurks here quite a bit to know JP's denim fetish.

2) Chumlee sucks.

Members online

Latest posts