Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This years totals for games attended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Twins: 2 W/L: 1-1
Gophers: 3 W/L: 2-1
Stingers: 7 W/L: 4-3
Lunkers: 1 W/L: 1-0
Saints: 1 W/L: 1-0

Total Record: 9-5

(I coulda sworn I was at 8 games for Stingers... I guess not)

Other Games:

OSU vs. Layola Marrymount: Layola Marrymount won

USA vs. Canada: Canada won

TCAS vs. Canada: Canada won

TCAS vs. Chinese Taipei: CT won

In-Person Autographs (at games) 11:

Justin Gominsky (Gophers) x3
AJ Pettersen (Gophers)
Michael Kvasnicka (Gophers)
Kyle Knudson (Gophers)
Terry Ryan (former Twins GM)
John Anderson (Gopher Coach)
Aaron Barber (PGA)
Nicky Delmonico (USA)
Paul Molitor (MLB)

Notable things:
1st Game at Target Field
1st Twins Game at Target Field
Last Game at the Dome for Seth Rosin, Scott Maytas, Kyle Knudson, Michael Kvasnicka
1st Franchise Game for Stingers
Game where Matt Serna became first Stingers player to play all 9 positions
Nicky Delmonico gets injured
Alexi Cassilla's Walk-Off hit vs. Blue Jays

Not a bad run this year. I coulda sworn I was at 8 Stinger games though... I will have to compile this year's ticket stubbs.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I am going to continue to update my record in my signature, but I was 17-5 at Twins games and 1-0 when I went to a Beloit Snappers game. Hopefully I will continue to add to the TF record as I have my playoff seats as well.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Due to cashflow problems having moved from Alabama to SLC, I wasn't able to attend 50% of my orginal plans for the year:

Salt Lake Bees games I watched: 12
Ogden Raptors: 8
Orem Owlz: 6
Idaho Falls: 1

I had plans to see a Rockies game, all of the Pioneer League teams in the North Division, and a Boise Hawks game. Going to either the AFL or Instructs was another option.

Next year, I am going to ST in Arizona, All Star Game events in Phoenix, and a Northwest League roadtrip along with a Mariner's game.

If you care to read about the stadiums I did see, click the link below in my sig.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Vermont Mountaineers - 35+

New York Yankees - 3

New Hampshire FisherCats - 3

Clearwater Threshers - 2

Next year I hope to go to a few GCL Yankees games. 100% chance of getting a ball. I got a few HR balls signed and a team signed in 2007 (Jesus Montero)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
TBTwinsFan said:
55_marlins_sp said:
ZERO !!!!

You live in Northern MN, go to some damn Lunker or Border Cat games.

Lol to be honest, I have no clue where Ely is. Close to Duluth? They got the Huskies (I think)

Two hours north of Duluth. You ever hear of the BWCAW ? That's where I'm at. Brainerd and Duluth have teams, but with the wife being pregnant, I wasn't gonna travel two hours for a baseball game.

I know I will hit up Twinsfest then maybe a game in Chicago @ Nationals in '11. Possibly a Twins game as well. Traveling with a newborn is a lot different than traveling alone when you're 17.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
55_marlins_sp said:
TBTwinsFan said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":3c48xo5q]ZERO !!!!

You live in Northern MN, go to some damn Lunker or Border Cat games.

Lol to be honest, I have no clue where Ely is. Close to Duluth? They got the Huskies (I think)

Two hours north of Duluth. You ever hear of the BWCAW ? That's where I'm at. Brainerd and Duluth have teams, but with the wife being pregnant, I wasn't gonna travel two hours for a baseball game.

I know I will hit up Twinsfest then maybe a game in Chicago @ Nationals in '11. Possibly a Twins game as well. Traveling with a newborn is a lot different than traveling alone when you're 17.[/quote:3c48xo5q]

My dad and I go to a lot together, so most arn't traveling alone. I was only at about 4 of these alone, and 2 with my grandpa. Rest were with dad/friends. I don't think I am up to hitting the Cities all by myself quite yet...

I have heard of the Boundary Waters, but I haven't ever been up there... Farthest north I have been (in MN) has been Walker ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: but next summer I plan on going to at least Bemidji, if not a few miles out.

I for sure am going to go to TwinsFest, and I am even saving up the dollars (the lack of retail busting is going to kill me) to blow at TwinsFest on Perk jerseys and autographs. Since the Nats are in Chi, I might see if we can hit them up as like a vacation or something... but if not I am going to find a MiLB team in Iowa and go to a game or 2

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Besides going after the game to ask players for autographs as they left the stadium, I went to:

4 Padres games
3 Lake Elsinore Storm games

and a 3 or 4 Spring Training games--but I didn't stay for the whole game then.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
2 Texas Rangers
1 Oklahoma City Redhawks
2 Frisco RoughRiders
1 Round Rock Express
1 East Texas Pump Jacks (Texas Collegiate League)

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I was able to get to 1 Mariners game (it's about a 3 hour drive from Vancouver Canada) they lost.

I saw only three Vancouver Canadians games (A's single A short season team, although next year it will be the Jays team) and they won 2 and lost 1.

So my over all record is .500.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
41 MLB games for me this year, and that destroys my previous best.
not bad. i have broken 40 games 5 times, including a streak of 4 seasons in a row
It's a lot of fun, and i figure I'll do it while I still can. I bet I can hit 50+ next year.

Members online

Latest posts