Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***INSANE Ripken mail***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
[youtube:wfig6qb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqqFDLAeYoU&feature=channel_page[/youtube:wfig6qb0]

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
oh goodness gracious
:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
oh goodness gracious

Man that's alot of smileys! :lol: Thanks man.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
MattinglyAlexander said:
FRACK! :lol:
A+ on card
D- on Video
D- Lighting
F- soundtrack.

:lol: Meh, better than a scan imo. I just got the camcorder, cut me some "frack"in' slack! :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
so much to say...

That is the Ultimate for Ripken collectors and hobby enthusiasts as a whole...

...wow...guess that about sums it up

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
MojoDan said:
so much to say...

That is the Ultimate for Ripken collectors and hobby enthusiasts as a whole...

...wow...guess that about sums it up

Wow man. Talk about the ultimate compliment. Really appreciate that!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I just hit the Thank you button for you just for showing that card. Well Done!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
MattinglyAlexander said:
Therion said:
I disagree. She looks like a man with implants. But feel free to keep your she-male fantasies sated.
http://www.lenscrafters.com/webapp/...sCrafters/Lens_US/Home/LensCrafters_Home_Page

Nah, I'd need these to agree with you guys:

hSKOcyye1AHtymdAi7sMh6BeerGoggles.jpg

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Actually as I said before, in that picture, she is almost perfect.... I don't like big fakies. I don't like fake. I'd rather have teenie weenie than fake. She is stunning in that picture besides that. However, I must admit I did put here name into google with safe searxh off (don't do it kiddies) and was a lot LESS impressed. She's not the one. Guess I'll just have to keep my wife. :cry: :lol:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Therion said:
MattinglyAlexander said:
Therion said:
I disagree. She looks like a man with implants. But feel free to keep your she-male fantasies sated.
http://www.lenscrafters.com/webapp/...sCrafters/Lens_US/Home/LensCrafters_Home_Page

Nah, I'd need these to agree with you guys:

hSKOcyye1AHtymdAi7sMh6BeerGoggles.jpg

Ya know first reaction for me is "is this Therion dude insane?" but got to thinking, WOW, I have to know who this guy thinks looks good. They have to be drop dead gorgeous. Therion, hook a brother up with a pic of a woman you think looks good!

Members online

Latest posts