Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin Morneau officially done for the season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Probably best for the team. Just wait til next year and get him 100% healthy. No need to risk anything, especially w/the rust on him.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
As far as this season goes, they are used to playing without him. Having the "Will he or won't he" specter around is just a distraction they can do without. Focus on the now, and not the "What if?" Cannot wait for Thursday nite--5:07 start! Good thing I checked.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
They can replace him since they most likely had him on the playoff roster for at least the first round. Sorry to see him not be able play
in the playoffs.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Always love reading the behind the scene rumors on Morneau issues. I wonder if any of it is true, with them shutting it down on him and what else is going on behind the scenes with him.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
i hope the winner of the rays rangers can knock out the suckees

The yankees have to get by the twins first. ;)
Yes, im still holding steadfast that the twins can pull this one off. :D

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
As far as this season goes, they are used to playing without him. Having the "Will he or won't he" specter around is just a distraction they can do without. Focus on the now, and not the "What if?" Cannot wait for Thursday nite--5:07 start! Good thing I checked.

Greg, where you sitting?
I sold game 1, have tix for potential game 3 and have tix for ALCS home game 1 and 3, plan on going to one of those two games. ;)

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Musial Collector said:
[quote="Greg Cleveland":2m6udrxw]As far as this season goes, they are used to playing without him. Having the "Will he or won't he" specter around is just a distraction they can do without. Focus on the now, and not the "What if?" Cannot wait for Thursday nite--5:07 start! Good thing I checked.

Greg, where you sitting?
I sold game 1, have tix for potential game 3 and have tix for ALCS home game 1 and 3, plan on going to one of those two games. ;)[/quote:2m6udrxw]

Section 225, Row 3. Should be good, though there's hardly a bad seat in the house. Taking my wife to her first postseason game (I went back in 87, and in 2006 with my brother.) Soooo looking forward to it!

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Is there any talk of Morneau never being able to play again in the Cities. I know Corey Koskie had a concussion and it ended his career.

Members online