Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Block this eBay Buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttaylorAZ

Sep 28, 2010
wildman500010 on eBay.

Half of the feedbacks he leaves for sellers are neutral or negative.

Also feel free to buy some of his cheaper cards so you can leave him negative feedback. Karma is a b*tch.

He left me neutral feedback because I refused, as the seller, to leave feedback first.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
ttaylorAZ said:
wildman500010 on eBay.

Also feel free to buy some of his cheaper cards so you can leave him negative feedback. Karma is a b*tch.

He left me neutral feedback because I refused, as the seller, to leave feedback first.

Why didn't you just leave the feedback? Unfortunatly you sold to a picky person but why be stubborn, ultimatly it's your fault you got the neutral.

ttaylorAZ

Sep 28, 2010
Sweetness said:
ttaylorAZ said:
wildman500010 on eBay.

Why didn't you just leave the feedback? Unfortunatly you sold to a picky person but why be stubborn, ultimatly it's your fault you got the neutral.

You clearly don't do many transactions on eBay...90% of sellers will not leave feedback until the buyer is satisfied and has left feedback.

Any why do I deserve neutral feedback for that? He spammed me with 6 emails in 2 days complaining that I hadn't left him feedback. Guy is a nutcase.

And it's not that I'm stubborn, I'm just not a little b*tch that gives in to someone because they harass me.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Why didn't you leave feedback after he had paid for the item? Was it worth having your eBay account suspended to try to go after him over the situation?

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Call me old fashioned, but as a seller, I leave positive feedback as soon as a buyer has paid. They have completed their end of the transaction. I don't sell a whole lot, and I've never been burned, but this has worked well for me for the past 11 years.

Call me old fashioned, but I believe in one God. His name is Zorgo, and he lives in that lake over there.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Sweetness said:
ttaylorAZ said:
wildman500010 on eBay.

+1 There is no reason not leave feedback first anymore as a seller because you can't leave a negative for feedback.Holding your ground on stupid battles will only lead to more issues like this in the future.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
ttaylorAZ said:
Sweetness said:
ttaylorAZ said:
wildman500010 on eBay.

You clearly don't do many transactions on eBay...90% of sellers will not leave feedback until the buyer is satisfied and has left feedback.

Any why do I deserve neutral feedback for that? He spammed me with 6 emails in 2 days complaining that I hadn't left him feedback. Guy is a nutcase.

And it's not that I'm stubborn, I'm just not a little b*tch that gives in to someone because they harass me.

People, feedback is 100% OPTIONAL. There's no reason to be neg'd or neutral'd because of it.

Sorry you had to bump into this buyer but he (or she) is added to my block bidder list so thanks.

ttaylorAZ

Sep 28, 2010
hofmichael said:
Sweetness said:
ttaylorAZ said:
wildman500010 on eBay.

+1 There is no reason not leave feedback first anymore as a seller because you can't leave a negative for feedback.Holding your ground on stupid battles will only lead to more issues like this in the future.

The seller was harrassing me about leaving feedback. If he had handled it better I would have left feedback. He sent emails laughing at me because he got my account suspended. He also used vulgar language so I will make sure his account is suspended too. Now he's going to get f*cked because I have friends all over the country that will buy his cards and leave negative feedback. He'll learn not to f*ck with me.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
ttaylorAZ said:
hofmichael said:
Sweetness said:
ttaylorAZ said:
wildman500010 on eBay.

The seller was harrassing me about leaving feedback. If he had handled it better I would have left feedback. He sent emails laughing at me because he got my account suspended. He also used vulgar language so I will make sure his account is suspended too. Now he's going to get f*cked because I have friends all over the country that will buy his cards and leave negative feedback. He'll learn not to f*ck with me.
It sounds like you are the one I need to block then.As a businessman it is annoying to be harrassed for feedback but just do it to avoid the problem that is brewing.If you had handled it better then you would have positive feedback instead of negative.It sounds to me like 2 ****** bags colliding over petty ********.
Mike

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
i have over 3000 nonreturn feed back. i just do not care any more! just today i got a psa 10 card sent in a reg envalope and was charged $4 shipping! guess what he will get.you would think it would be in a bubble mailer for $4. the seller will contact me and i will be called all sort of crap.ohhhh well.i leave feed back as i see fit. i do not contact the seller on any thing less than $5 i.e bent in half card etc.i just leave the neg.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
nosterbor said:
i have over 3000 nonreturn feed back. i just do not care any more! just today i got a psa 10 card sent in a reg envalope and was charged $4 shipping! guess what he will get.you would think it would be in a bubble mailer for $4. the seller will contact me and i will be called all sort of crap.ohhhh well.i leave feed back as i see fit. i do not contact the seller on any thing less than $5 i.e bent in half card etc.i just leave the neg.
You are irrational as well.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
hofmichael said:
nosterbor said:

That surprises you?

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
justinmandawg said:
hofmichael said:
nosterbor said:

That surprises you?
No but it was more polite than calling him a ****** bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts