Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My First Superfractor w/ a Pretty Scan...THANKS to gvsu96!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just received my first ever superfractor!!! I have never seen one in person (believe it or not :oops: ) so I'm extra excited :D HUGE THANKS to Josh (gvsu96)...he hosted a contest a few days ago that I was VERY lucky enough to win. I will let the scans continue the post:

2008 Bowman Chrome Anthony Recker Superfractor 1/1!!!
Q1.jpg

The condition of the card is amazing and I am still stunned from the thought of even giving (let alone receiving) a card like this. Thanks again so much Josh!!!

Alex

dodgerchromie

Aug 7, 2008
California
Re: My First Superfractor with a Pretty Scan...

SWEEEEET! i saw that on ebay, for a decent price a while back. i also have his cousin if ya need him. ;)

sc0012359801.jpg

jayb123x

Aug 7, 2008

Awesome card from a generous member. Congrats on winning.
-Jason

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

gvsu96 said:
That got there pretty fast!

Glad you like it.

Josh

I love it man!!! I've already purchased an xfractor and gold refractor to add to it. I will be going for the rainbow so if anyone knows where to find a red, orange or blue that would be fantastic!!!

You rock Josh...even my fiance is VERY impressed. She normally gives me the "eyeroll" when I get all excited about cards :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts