Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My UFC 119 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
My original seat--free beer and food all night but I was still hungover from the night before so nothing sounded good
002.jpg

My seat I got upgraded to
003.jpg

ufc119003.jpg
ufc119004.jpg
ufc119005.jpg
001.jpg
ufc119047.jpg
ufc119049.jpg
ufc119034.jpg
ufc119050.jpg
ufc119009.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Fantastic brother.

I am very happy for you. I wish I could have went. Not too long of a drive and I would have had a free place to stay. My sister lives not 20 minutes away from Conseco and downtown. And it's so damn easy to get there.

I am jealous.

And fantasticly rocking the Cardinals gear in my birth city!

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Yeah Sam I stayed for free too. I stayed at the Embassy Suites in downtown Indy. My good Buddy is the GM there. His Food and Beverage Director got me the original suite tickets from Budweiser. I watched the prelims from the suite and then this dude comes in who says he was with Budweiser and asked if I wanted the the other tickets too. He said he wasn't sure how good the seats were but knew they were on the lower level. They were real good!!! It was a fun trip. I ran into a couple other guys. Talked to Aaron Riley and saw Melvin Guillard. My buddy said he wouldn't take my picture with Melvin though because he hates him. The time change was killer though. Fights lasted until 1am. All in all a good trip and then came back to St Louis the next morning to go to the Rams game which they actually won.

Members online