Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

and the winner of the ugliest superfractor ever is..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i guess i just dont get it....where would you like him to sign it...the autographs look *** ugly when they sign on the letter,all smudged and does not even look like the players signature

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
i guess i just dont get it....where would you like him to sign it...the autographs look *** ugly when they sign on the letter,all smudged and does not even look like the players signature

If that letter is game used, the autograph isn't needed on the letter or as a sticker.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
idk i love the look of these, im actually looking for an LT myself...i like the idea of the sticker because of the fact that the auto makes it that more unique and also doesnt ruin the letter with the faded, smudged auto.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

If that letter is game used, the autograph isn't needed on the letter or as a sticker.

It is not game used, it's Topps Letterman garbage. They take the players name, one set of non-game used superfractor letters, one signed non-used, one game used, and one signed game used. So, each letter in his name has four different 1/1s, two of which are game used.

I agree with adamsince... I'd rather have a decent auto that one crammed in there.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
flightposite said:
Adamsince1981 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

It is not game used, it's Topps Letterman garbage. They take the players name, one set of non-game used superfractor letters, one signed non-used, one game used, and one signed game used. So, each letter in his name has four different 1/1s, two of which are game used.

I agree with adamsince... I'd rather have a decent auto that one crammed in there.

Having 4 "1/1's" that are a mix of non-game used and game used is really silly.

If they are going to have GU pieces, why bother with the manufactured letters?

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
flightposite said:
Adamsince1981 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

Having 4 "1/1's" that are a mix of non-game used and game used is really silly.

If they are going to have GU pieces, why bother with the manufactured letters?

Why is there 14 parallels in each Bowman Chrome set? Why are there 37 different 1/1 jumbo patches in Topps Sterling? Why create Moments & Milestones?

It's simple. If they only put in the game used pieces, that would cut in half the 1/1 letters available and consumers NEED to pull something super rare to be feel they didn't get jipped these days. Companies are giving consumers what they ask for.

Members online

Latest posts