Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09-10 The Cup Luongo/Kesler dual shield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Got pulled at the local shop today- any price estimates?

This is a non-auto version 1/1.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Thanks guys, that's what I told the guy at the shop as well, I'm glad we're all on the same page with our good hockey card knowledge! :lol:

Now watch it go for $800 to some crazy closet Luongo collector! :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
brouthercard said:
Thanks guys, that's what I told the guy at the shop as well, I'm glad we're all on the same page with our good hockey card knowledge! :lol:

yeah you never know there could be a bidding war between a few Luongo collector's and it could skyrocket.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
pghbuccos said:
brouthercard said:

yeah you never know there could be a bidding war between a few Luongo collector's and it could skyrocket.

One thing for sure, Kesler certainly doesn't help the card much.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
As a Canucks fan, I think Kesler will actually be the draw. There are quite a few hardcore Van-Can collectors out there and Kesler doesn't get many high end cards. You'd be surprised at what that shield could fetch.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
cfind said:
As a Canucks fan, I think Kesler will actually be the draw. There are quite a few hardcore Van-Can collectors out there and Kesler doesn't get many high end cards. You'd be surprised at what that shield could fetch.

Will be interesting to see, as always, for 1/1 cards. He'll probably have it up in the near future for those who are interested.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
I agree. The simple fact that Kesler has so few high end pieces actually adds value in my eyes. The plethora of Canuck faithful and Luongo collectors will ride it up too. I say closer to $750 personally.

Latest posts