Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Morning Dan.

weekend plans?

Thanksgiving dinner (Canada) with the family, trip to the card shop to get something to bust and watching a whole lotta sports like NHL Hockey, MLB Playoffs and CFL/NFL football.

what about you?

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Dan, Hurry - Your Post Count is the mark of the debil 666. It's Evil.

Weekend plans is to hit the Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Fair on both Sat. and Sun. and also the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. Also get some sleep. This Night Shift is killing me.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
MojoDan said:
Morning everyone. Weekend plans?
I'll be busy rescanning my Rolen collection. I lost every scan I had somehow. It was stored on an external hard drive but the scans are just gone. It's kind of a blessing in disguise I suppose. I plan on doing it right this time and getting all of the fronts and backs scanned. I don't plan on having it finished by this weekend, but I would like to have a large chunk done. :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies man I'm up early, went to bed at 1:30 am.

Plans this weekend are....Going to play Bingo on Saturday with the Veterans at the VA home, then working later Saturday until 3am
then on Sunday, going to the open house at the Job (Caterpillar) with the family, then doing nothing but watching Sports and enjoy the 80 Degree Day.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Good morning Gents. I am looking forward to this long weekend, I've got a four day. I am going to the South Carolina/Alabama game tomorrow night, hopefully SC can pull off an upset! That is my weekend, I'm sure I'll need all day Sunday to recover from Saturday.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Plans this weekend include going to the annual Bay County Fair for Carnie gazing and various fried meats on a stick and plenty of playoff baseball with a little NFL football sprinkled in. I'll "chase" (NASCAR reference) these with a race. :D

Plano26

Jun 13, 2010
Lost in the Desert
Morning Gents,

Plans are too plant the winter grass and clean the pool on Saturday then going to the Jack Johnson concert on Sunday! :) Have a great weekend everyone.

Oh, and probably bust a box! ;)

cheers
Mitch

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A_Pharis said:
Good morning, everyone. No big plans this weekend. Have a friend that's getting married, and that's about it.
I really wanna "call in" this morning.... (hard to do when you are the co-owner)
I would think this would be even easier. ;)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

George- Have a safe trip!

My plans are watching the Reds, Buckeyes, and Bengals. I need to catch up on some scanning because I have some new additions to the Sig Project to show. I've been re-scanning my Dunn collection and I need to move further on that as well. I would like to sprinkle in some reading if I have some time. Not long before we moved, our library in Florida had a book sale and we bought a TON of books on the cheap. I've only read 1 or 2 so far. I've really been slacking on reading.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How did the case go last night Josh?

How long of a drive do you have ahead (time wise) Steve and George?

Members online

Latest posts