Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
It has been five years since the Braves made the playoffs but it is like they never left.

(1) Offensive futility in big games. Check.
(2) Zero plate discipline. Check.
(3) Bobby playing matchups despite the evidence and odds (the IBB to Pablo). Check.
(4) Short end of umpiring. Check. (OK, this one might be a bit subjective).

Throw in the new addition of this team's just horrific defense and it adds up to more playoff frustration. Injuries have obviously hurt the team quite a bit, but it is fitting Bobby's last year will end with the same old story.

I told my friends before the game the Braves would score three runs this series and better hope they can sweep with three straight shutouts or it would be a quick exit.

I really hope this post will make me look foolish in a few days and people can blast me for overreacting.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
craftysouthpaw said:
It has been five years since the Braves made the playoffs but it is like they never left.

(1) Offensive futility in big games. Check.
(2) Zero plate discipline. Check.
(3) Bobby playing matchups despite the evidence and odds (the IBB to Pablo). Check.
(4) Short end of umpiring. Check. (OK, this one might be a bit subjective).

Throw in the new addition of this team's just horrific defense and it adds up to more playoff frustration. Injuries have obviously hurt the team quite a bit, but it is fitting Bobby's last year will end with the same old story.

I told my friends before the game the Braves would score three runs this series and better hope they can sweep with three straight shutouts or it would be a quick exit.

I really hope this post will make me look foolish in a few days and people can blast me for overreacting.
I was there....and I think we decided it would be all 3 runs in game 3 at home lol.

Last night was terrible. As the years went on, I started to think more and more that Bobby had no idea what he was doing and rode the coattails of his pitching coach and decent offensive teams.

Members online

Latest posts