Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Chrome USA Checklist Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
So, we can assume that an Anthony Rendon card was printed and signed but not released?

Espo replaced Rendon and as these were produced and signed while the team was still in NC with a quick turnaround, it's plausible that some Rendon cards are lurking out there somewhere unreleased. Hmmm....maybe they were signed too.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
200lbhockeyplayer said:
So, we can assume that an Anthony Rendon card was printed and signed but not released?

Espo replaced Rendon and as these were produced and signed while the team was still in NC with a quick turnaround, it's plausible that some Rendon cards are lurking out there somewhere unreleased. Hmmm....maybe they were signed too.

I'm going to say no.

Esposito did not sign, which means that Rendon likely didn't sign either.

I'll bet they did the autograph signing at the end of training, before the games started, which was right when the Esposito/Rendon swap happened.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jason definitely said he signed around 2000 labels (Stickers), but doesn't remember signing those cards at all. So his autographs should be in other products.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
beefycheddar said:
Jason definitely said he signed around 2000 labels (Stickers), but doesn't remember signing those cards at all. So his autographs should be in other products.

USA boxed sets.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
beefycheddar said:

USA boxed sets.

Yeah, he said he is still waiting to be able to order his own cards from Topps, since I know past years they have been able to. If Topps has them printed, and wants them signed I'd be willing to visit Connecticut during the holidays.

Members online

Latest posts