Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Beato may be the O's closer of the future, not that that means anything for his cards lol

also, i love that in Hockey, parallels of rookie cards sell for less then the "regular" rookie card.

the Tavares you show is the "gold" and is /91 and sells for a significant amount less then his /99 rc
same goes for the Crosby /87 < /99

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Love the list as always, however I would have thought Machado would make it before Taillon - redemptions going for $50+.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I really enjoy seeing the mixture of sports on the Hot List. Obviously it will be baseball heavy during the season, but now with the other sports going, it's a nice blend.

I check it every week, so I know that there's been a blend lately, I just didn't comment until now.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jlecates said:
Love the list as always, however I would have thought Machado would make it before Taillon - redemptions going for $50+.

That's a very fair point and something I only noticed after writing the list, sadly.

At this rate his chrome autos are going to be HUGE.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
masonphillip said:
jlecates said:

That's a very fair point and something I only noticed after writing the list, sadly.

At this rate his chrome autos are going to be HUGE.

It's those damn Jeter comps, I tell ya.

Curse the media.

Members online

Latest posts