Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are Derek Holland prices rising?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
I just took a look at some of his cards and they seem to be going for more than they were when I first looked a couple weeks ago. I wanted to stock up on some, but now I'm not sure. Still probably a good buy at current prices though.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Prices ahave clearly went up a little bit to right about where they belong. I still think blues for 40-45 and golds for right around 100 are excellent buys.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
XdanX said:
Prices ahave clearly went up a little bit to right about where they belong. I still think blues for 40-45 and golds for right around 100 are excellent buys.

Yeah, I agree this is where I thought they'd be when they first went live. I just wish I'd picked up some when they were lower. Seems to be strange how a few cards from this set have risen in price in the weeks following it's release. Usually the opposite happens.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Yea some guys have been up and down. I was best offered $30 for to holland base which I got for $8 each needless to say I accepted. Ike Davis is a guy who has been all over price wise. Upon release base where at 20 then 5 now 10, while his gold went from 125 to 60 now a steady 90. I guess the market is settleing till ST.

Members online

Latest posts