Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sportsbuy.com experiences?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hi all, was wasting time on the computer and came across Sportsbuy.com when I searched for naxcom. Is this site reliable?

There is a card on there that I can't find anywhere else and want to get it, but not sure of the site.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
It's a reliable site. Looking at my history there, I have 10 pages of purchases since Feb 2006 for a total of $1800. :oops:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
carlitoson said:
It's a reliable site. Looking at my history there, I have 10 pages of purchases since Feb 2006 for a total of $1800. :oops:

That is a large amount of purchases, indeed!

Thanks, just bought a whopping 1 card there. :)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ive had a few small purchases on there that turned out OK. there are alot of sellers on there that don't respond to offers or no longer have the cards that are listed and never removed them from inventory. Good luck hope you get what you bought.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
Had a few similar experiences where some Sellers don't even check the site anymore, so I buy something and it never arrives. Have to file a claim within 30 days to get your money back.

Members online