Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Super Fantastic 10/11 NBA IP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
The NBA season starting up again makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and tonight was the first hotel visit in a while. Did pretty well with orlando. Dwight wasn't his normal self, and actually was completely unfriendly but he was doing multiples (kinda sorta had to double dip. he wasn't doing more than one at a time, you had to move down the line to get another).
Dwight Howard 2/2 (8x10s) + pic with
Daniel Orton 4/4 (8x10s)
Stanley Robinson 2/2 (8x10s)
Rashard Lewis 1/1 (card)
Ryan Anderson 1/1 (card)
Mickael Pietrus 1/1 (8x10)
Jameer Nelson 1/1 (8x10). on a sidenote, if anyone out there is graphing with other people and using a brand new black sharpie that the player will use to sign others' things, stop. for the sake of everything good in this world.
VC and JJ Redick said no, and no one even bothered asking ewing
tito785.jpg tito786.jpg
tito784.jpg tito787.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
tikitomoka said:
The NBA season starting up again makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and tonight was the first hotel visit in a while. Did pretty well with orlando. Dwight wasn't his normal self, and actually was completely unfriendly but he was doing multiples (kinda sorta had to double dip. he wasn't doing more than one at a time, you had to move down the line to get another).
Daniel Orton 4/4 (8x10s)
Rashard Lewis 1/1 (card)
Ryan Anderson 1/1 (card)
Jameer Nelson 1/1 (8x10). on a sidenote, if anyone out there is graphing with other people and using a brand new black sharpie that the player will use to sign others' things, stop. for the sake of everything good in this world.
tito785.jpg tito786.jpg
tito784.jpg tito787.jpg

When did Rhett Die? I saw the memorial in your sig.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
tikitomoka said:
Daniel Orton 4/4 (8x10s)
Rashard Lewis 1/1 (card)
Ryan Anderson 1/1 (card)
tito785.jpg tito786.jpg
tito784.jpg tito787.jpg

When did Rhett Die? I saw the memorial in your sig.

On September 4, 2010, Bomar was waived by the Giants. Following an injury to Giants quarterback Jim Sorgi,

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
TWolves were in town last night. Pretty happy with the results
Michael Beasley 1/1 8x10
Kevin Love 2/2 8x10s (1 w/ "2010 Gold Medalist")
Corey Brewer 2/2 8x10s (both with "Back 2 Back Champs!"; ups to bigsmooth for getting one)
Sebastian Telfair 1/1 8x10
Kosta Koufos 1/1 set card redone - stared at my page with 2 cards total on it for like 30 seconds, so i kind of looked at him and he says "that's martell! i was wondering why you were having me do one of his cards" i had them next to eachother. "oh, so you didn't no you were african american for a season?" "haha no, but i wish!"
Wes Johnson 2/2 8x10s
Lazar Heyward 2/2 8x10s - didn't sign for everyone. all things considered, pretty unfriendly for a rookie
Webster walked right by us and ignored everyone twice.
Think i counted five or six "Hi how are ya" accompanied by a sarcastic smile from lambier combined from the hotel and game. he actually signed at the game, though, for some lady with a mini ball and told her "i don't ever do this". thanks for that bill. no one was aware.
tito810.jpg

tito813.jpg tito811.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Darren Collison had a signing this morning so I hit that up. I can honestly say that this is the first Pacer signing in three years, with the exception of danny granger, where the player actually talks without being prompted (ala asking a question, etc), he was great. The signature on the 8x10 is the best collison i've ever seen, and the one on the 11x14 is good, just a little smaller. I'll post a pic of the finished 11x14 tomorrow after fan jam.
1/1 8x10, 1/1 11x14, + pic with
tito863.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
the Pacers had their fan jam today, which i enjoy doing every year. Seemed like the lines were better this year than the last two (putting hans and granger at the same table drew a lot of the crowd which was nice). Gotta say, i really like the vibe that the new guys (except posey) have brought to the team so far. It seems like they actually enjoy being there and interacting with the fans. The rookies, Paul George and Lance Stephenson, were both awesome and wanted copies of the pictures i had for them. Each table except for one had an employee at the beginning of the table that helped traffic flow, and they were all pretty decent except for Hansbrough's. They're still treating the kid like a top 5 pick even though he never was and is now in his second year. Also talked to Jeff Foster for two or three minutes as i was waiting in line about his post-basketball plans (coaching, more specifically) so that was cool
Paul George 1/1 16x20 w/ King George insc., 2/2 (help)
Lance Stephenson 2/2
James Posey 1/1, 1/2 (help) - least friendly guy of the bunch
Darren Collison 1/1 (signed pic with from yesterday)
Danny Granger 1/1 11x14 w/ hibbert and collison, 1/1 (help)
Tyler Hansbrough 1/1 16x20, 1/1 SI (help)
Roy Hibbert 1/1 11x14 w/ granger and collison
DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Kinda rough day yesterday. Results from sixers at the pregame hotel
Jrue Holiday 2/2
Jason Kapono - pic with
Jodie Meeks - 1/1 w/ Go Cats!
Only other to sign was hawes.

Did the pacers at the game:
TJ Ford 1/1
Lance Stephenson 2/2, plus shoes
Larry Bird 2/2 tickets
Solomon Jones 1/1 signed Paul george picture. Swear the dudes are twins except for height. Goes to show the kinda day it was.
DSCN0502.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Nuggets were in town today. Melo must sell better than i thought because there were helpers galore, and probably 15 people at least. They were not a very good signing team at all, as you can see.
Birdman - signed 4 or 5
Ty Lawson - tried to sign for everyone, but after signing a couple boards and a couple blanks he wouldn't do anymore of either, nor would he do any UNC inscriptions and didn't seem fond of doing UNC stuff in general
Adrian Dantley/Stacey Augmon/Kenyon Martin/Chauncey - all ignored. didn't help that the ******* dealer and his buddies yelled "JR! JR! JR COULD YOU SIGN!" at him (chauncey).

Success:
Melo 1/1 - Only signed 3 on the way to the bus. that was when all hell broke lose, so luckily he was the last one out
JR Smith 1/1
George Karl 1/1 - on a side note, it was good to see him back to better health
Nene 1/1 - sig has improved a little

Was planning on doing the nuggets at the game, but i stuck around at the hotel for about another hour and a half and landed Daniel Tosh.
1/1, 1/1 (help), pic with.
Pretty cool about it, he was in a rush so he didn't do multiples. Had his dog with him as well.
DSCN0525.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Clippers were rough today. Most of the players came out in groups so it was pick and choose who you want. Almost all of the team left on the first bus too.
Eric Bledsoe 2/2 8x10s.
Rasual Butler 1/1 8x10
Craig Smith 1/1 8x10
Eric Gordon 1/1 8x10 - strict 1 per
DeAndre Jordan 1/1 8x10

Blake Griffin 0/2 - signed three with the trash-sig Ju1cy got yesterday. Coupled with that and the crappy lumocolor he had, I wouldn't have been happy with how my stuff turned out anyway.
Aminu 0/1 - came out with bledsoe and warren
Warren 0/1 - came out with aminu and bledsoe
DSCN0559.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Magic all day today. Pretty fun day overall (minus my being flanked by two less-than-non-annoying-people for most of the day)
Dwight Howard 6/6 - 2 8x10s before shootaround (help with one), 4 leaving for the game (help with 2, one of the two I got was a pic of me and him)
Daniel Orton 3/3 8x10s - really nice guy. curious to see him get some action in a game.
Rashad Lewis 1/1 8x10 (need Dwight to finish it), 1/1 card
"Youre welcome to sign my Patrick Ewing card, someone's gonna have to"
"Haha I couldn't do that"
"Cmon, you're not Patrick Ewing?"
"Haha I wish!"

JJ Redick 1/1 8x10 when he went out to eat after practice
"Hows Duke look so far, JJ?"
"Dont know, haven't seen them"
"Not at all?"
"Nope"
"Uh, ok, thanks for the autograph JJ"

Marcin Gortat 1/1 8x10
Jameer Nelson 1/1 8x10 w/ Dwight, 0/1 card

Spent three solid minutes atleast pleading with Patrick Ewing to sign, to no avail.

Vince signed 3 I think coming off the bus after practice, got pissed off about something, and went into the hotel. Uhhh...
DSCN0561.jpg DSCN0560.jpg

also successfully mis-identified guitarist Steve Vai. its been an awful week for me with that type of stuff.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice.

Got the Bulls the other day. Got Rose. Missed out on Deng and Boozer but oh well. Got about a total of 11 sigs on a ball. Going for the Thunder this weekend! Durant signs well I hear.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Don't feel bad about deng, he's a ******. We have KD tonight and Friday, and I plan to RACK.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
recent adds:
bobcats
stephen jackson x3
gerald wallace x1
phil ford x1
dell curry x1
larry brown x1 w/ "Go Pacers" inscription
tyrus thomas x1
boris diaw x1

lakers