Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dusty Baker is a joke, that's all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Wow, and I'm not even a Reds fan-I just don't want to see the Phillies win this.

Ondrusek still in the game, after hitting Francisco on the helmet and walking in a run on 5 pitches. Unbelievable.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
And he just got out of the inning so...but Im sure you are a much wiser baseball man than Dusty Baker, he's only been around the majors for 40 years or so.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
elmalo said:
And he just got out of the inning so...but Im sure you are a much wiser baseball man than Dusty Baker, he's only been around the majors for 40 years or so.

Considering the guy hit someone in the helmet, on a 1-1 pitch, that seems to me that the guy has no control. What does he do next? Walks in a run on 5 pitches.

Give me a break-he got out of that inning, well guess what? They could have easily been out of that without a run scoring. Seems to me a 4-2 lead is much better than a 4-3 lead, but who knows.

So "getting out of the inning" is a bit of a relative term here. He got out by getting 1 fracking out and putting 2 on base. Hardly "getting out of the inning."

Jan 15, 2009
Giants are probably going to be out of the playoffs in the NLCS unless they can get their pitching on fire.

This is the worst fielding I have seen this year!

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA
A_Pharis said:
Someone needs to throw the whistler over the top tier railing. I'm not kidding.

100% Agree

As for the Reds. Man they are horrible. And the Umpires suck. That ball didn't look to me like it hit Utley. And then he was out at 2nd. Also where are the multiple cameras? I mean you get like 1 maybe 2 different looks. This is the Playoffs TBS.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Giants are probably going to be out of the playoffs in the NLCS unless they can get their pitching on fire.

This is the worst fielding I have seen this year!
Didn't realize they made it past the LDS.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
The unfortunate thing is the Phillies really didn't score a single run tonight.

1st 2 runs were made after 2 errors, Phillies were given 5 outs basically.

3rd run scored by a HBP then walk.

Then the complete joke of a HBP with Utley-are you kidding me? He gets hit by a 100+MPH fastball on the hand and doesn't make a noise? What a joke. Then Bruce losing the ball in the lights. This has been unreal to watch, and I'm a Tigers fan-LOL.

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA
Don't forget the play at 2nd. I think Utley was out there, but we got the worst possible camera angle ever on the replays.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
wow reds fan is bitter. Maybe cause Chapman got hammered? Jay Bruce looked like Barry
Bonds out there.

umps blah blah blah

2-0

Members online