Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday: Nice Griffey AU RC to help replace what was stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
In June my home was robbed and most of my PSA/DNA slabbed auto RCs (most of which I got signed in person) were stolen. The robbers left me a short stack of Peavy PSA/DNA Auto RCs. Most weren't much to sneeze at, but I did lose a '79 Topps Ozzie Smith AU RC and an '87 Donruss Maddux AU RC, as well as all 4 major Tony Gwynn RCs signed and authenticated. Well, I did get a little money from insurance. Not enough to buy back all that was stolen, but some money. A few days ago I spent some of it on this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

It looks great in person. This ranks right up there with my autographed '82 TT Ripken RC as far as my autographed RC collection goes. I decided to try to get the red flip PSA/DNA version of this when I heard about the difference between the blue and red flips (as far as I understand it, red means the card is authenticated, too).

Thanks for looking,
Anthony

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Thanks! I've wanted this card signed since I started collecting auto RCs. Next on my list, I'd love to get a Rickey Henderson RC signed that looks halfway decent.

Members online

Latest posts